Join Us for Our 40th Annual Meeting, August 1-4, 2021!
If the sun feels warmer here, it’s because you’re much closer to it. Meet us one mile above sea level in our laid-back mountain metropolis, and we’ll show you how much more there is to Denver than just the great outdoors. Start your morning with breakfast in bed, then head out on foot to explore the independent boutiques and restaurants of historic Larimer Square, which lies just minutes from our Hotel doors. Come back for a relaxing treatment at our Spa or lounge for awhile by our rooftop pool, then savour a hearty dinner at EDGE Restaurant before walking across the street for a show at the Denver Performing Arts Complex. As for Colorado’s incredible skiing, hiking and fly fishing? We’ve got plenty of that, too.
Our Hotel is currently closed. Book online now or call the Hotel directly for assistance. Please ensure that you are up to date on the latest government regulations when traveling. Upon reopening, there will be a screening procedure that may include temperature checking and questions regarding health and recent travel. Employees will be wearing masks and all guests (age 10 and above) will be required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces and when receiving in-room service. Masks are strongly recommended for children age 2-9 years old. In some jurisdictions, additional or more stringent regulations on mask usage are mandated and must therefore apply. In accordance with local health authorities, some restaurant and facility services and hours may also be modified.
Four Seasons Hotel Denver Room Block Open!
- The direct number for in-house room reservations is 303-389-3300.
- The best times to have your guests call are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (Mountain Standard Time).
- Guests should specify they are calling in for "SIS 2021 Rebook" to receive the discounted rates.
- For reservation requests for pre or post nights, or upgraded room categories, guests should be advised to call the reservations number above.
- Once the contracted rooms are confirmed, the Hotel will offer best available rates at the time of reservation to call in guests.
Go to http://www.fourseasons.com/denver
- Click on "Make a Reservation".
- Select dates and enter your group code (case sensitive): 210802SIS
- Confirm room and details.
- The online web-code will not allow guests to book pre or post nights or upgraded room categories, these reservation needs should be made by calling our reservations department directly.
- Once the contracted rooms are committed guests will no longer be able to book online and will have to call the hotel directly for best available rates at the time of the call.